Organizers announced the Country 500 Music Festival day-by-day lineup and placed single-day tickets on sale for the first time today. The early-bird single-day ticket price is only $75 through March 22. All 2018 tickets (single-day & three-day tickets), VIP packages, camping and travel packages are available through Country500.com. VIP and camping are available only as three-day weekend packages. Single-day parking is also now available for purchase.
Country 500 – The Great American Music Fest at Daytona – is scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend, May 25, 26, & 27, 2018. Country 500 takes place on the infield of the world-famous Daytona International Speedway, inside the hallowed grounds of one of the most iconic motorsports venues in the world.
The day-by-day lineup for Country 500 features:
Friday, May 25
Dierks Bentley, Randy Houser, A Thousand Horses, Frankie Ballard, James Barker Band, High Valley, Lindsay Ell and DJ Dirty
Saturday, May 26
Chris Stapleton, Billy Currington, 38 Special, David Nail, Midland, Brandon Ray, Dylan Schneider, Jimmie Allen, Faren Rachels, and DJ Dirty
Sunday, May 27
Toby Keith, Sugarland, Tyler Farr, Michael Ray, Colt Ford, Craig Campbell, Runaway June, Brandy Clark, Clare Bowen and DJ Dirty
Country 500 festivities are spread over three days and nights of the holiday weekend, with music programmed on two performance stages, the massive Country 500 Stage as well as the more intimate Bluebird Theater tent. One of the biggest thrills of Country 500 is the ability to camp in the famed infield. Fans will once again be offered a full-range of camping opportunities for virtually any budget, from tent camping to paved RV spots with full water and power hookups. Country 500 also offers travel packages for a hassle-free way to enjoy the festival. Travel packages include hotel accommodations, roundtrip transportation to the festival grounds and official t-shirts plus festival admission. Visit Country500.com for information.
Visit Country500.com or call 1-844-500-FEST for tickets, camping, parking, and other festival information. Make sure to sign up on the Country 500 mailing list and get all the festival info as it becomes available. Customizable travel packages, on-site lodging opportunities and hotel information are also available at Country500.com.
Stay connected with Country 500 on Facebook, Country500.com on the web, @Country500 on Twitter and @Country500Fest on Instagram.
Sponsors of Country 500 include Budweiser, Monster Energy, Toyota, Go RVing and Maui Jim. LiveXLive is the official livestreaming and video-on-demand partner of Country 500.
Country 500 Single-Day & Three-Day Weekend Festival Passes
SINGLE-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET – ($75, Early-Bird Price through March 22; starting March 23, $85; gate $99)
· One-day general admission purchased specifically for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday
· Includes access to performances by all bands appearing on a single day, plus a select menu of food and beverage offerings for purchase from food booths and food trucks, carnival rides, arcade games, country and western merchandise, official festival merchandise, a myriad of shade and water elements and much more
· Admission into festival grounds only; single-day ticket holders will not be permitted to enter any of the campgrounds
THREE-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION WEEKEND PASS – ($195)
· General Admission to the Festival for each day; passes are non-transferable
· All 3-day ticket holders will have re-entry privileges
· Early admission to Country 500 each day
· Access to performances by more than 20 bands over the three days on the Country 500 Stage and in the Bluebird Theater, plus a select menu of food and beverage offerings from food booths and food trucks, carnival rides, arcade games, country and western merchandise, a myriad of shade and water elements, artist meet-and-greets, and much more
· Access to the Infield Campgrounds ONLY with separate campground wristband
VIP PACKAGES – ($699, $999 & $1599)
COUNTRY 500 offers three different VIP Packages, the VIP PIT PASS ($699), the CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE ($999) and the SUPER CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE ($1599) all with access to the VIP OASIS. The OASIS features VIP-only bars with premium food and beverages for purchase, comfortable seating and shade, air-conditioned restrooms, phone charging stations, complimentary massages, Wi-Fi, a private merchandise stand and misting stations. Visit Country500.com for details on each package.