KBR Development and driver Carson Hocevar return to Pensacola, Florida, for the 52nd running of the Snowball Derby. Historic Five Flags Speedway plays host to the best late model drivers from across America.
– Hocevar will attempt to make the 36-car starting field, in what would be his second career Snowball Derby start. Carson was collected in an early accident during the 2018 edition of the 300-lap Derby, resulting in a 35th place finish.
– Hocevar and KBR will also race in Saturday’s Snowflake 100 prelude event. Hocevar finished fourth in the 2018 Snowflake, delayed a week due to rain.
– Hocevar will roll out second in Snowball Derby qualifying on Friday night, with 57-cars set to time in for the Sunday afternoon spectacle. Hocevar will qualify seventh of 38 cars for Saturday’s Snowflake 100.
– Pay-per-view coverage from Speed51 is available: http://bit.ly/Snowball14H
– Follow KBR Development on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
– Follow Carson Hocevar on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
“I’m very excited for the Snowball Derby, as it’s the biggest weekend of the year for KBR Development and myself. We tested our Chevrolet’s last Sunday, and it’s boosted my confidence and excitement tenfold! We still have work to do on our Scott’s, Precision Fleet Image, Berger Chevy racecars, and will need to keep up with the changing track. But I was very happy our balance and speed, so hopefully we can improve on that by the end of the week and be there when it counts for both the Snowflake and Snowball.”
Kevin Striegle on behalf of KBR Development