- Brandon Jones returns to the No. 51 Chigo / Menards Toyota Tundra this weekend at Kansas Speedway for the Digital Ally 250. Jones will be behind the wheel of the No. 51 for three additional Gander Trucks races, Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Ill., Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, Ky., and ISM Raceway in Phoenix, Ariz.
- In his last outing, last weekend at Dover International Speedway, Jones qualified 19th and brought home a 13th place finish.
- The 22-year-old driver has 41 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series races under his belt, with three runner-up, 10 top-five and 19 top-10 finishes.
- At Kansas, the Georgia driver has four Gander Trucks starts with one top-10 finish. Jones has recorded three starts in the NASCAR Xfinity Series and two ARCA Racing Series starts at Kansas.
- Veteran crew chief Rudy Fugle leads the 51 team this season. Fugle has guided his team to four Owner’s Championships (2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017) as a crew chief at KBM, including combined Owner’s/Driver’s Championships with Erik Jones in 2015 and Christopher Bell in 2017. The New York native’s drivers have combined for 26 wins, 22 poles, 60 top-five and 94 top-10 finishes across his 118 races calling the shots for the organization. Fugle has two wins in six races at Kansas, one in 2016 with William Byron and one in 2018 with Noah Gragson.
- After six races, the No. 51 team leads the owner’s points standings by 39 markers over second place. The team has earned four wins with owner-driver Kyle Busch behind the wheel, and has two poles, four top-five and four top-10 finishes.
- Chigo USA commercial and residential HVAC products are synonymous with quality. Market-tested designs and consumer-friendly functionality make its product lineup stand out among the rest. Chigo’s commercial and residential air conditioners and dehumidifiers can be found throughout the US. Chigo keeps you comfortable in style with maximum cooling power and product features for your space.