No. 04 Tex-A-Con Cut Stone News and Notes
· Briscoe Going for it All: Chase Briscoe will be competing for Roper Racing in the No. 04 Tex-A-Con Cut Stone/Huffy Ford F-150 this weekend for the Pinty’s Dirt Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway.
o Briscoe’s last Truck Series start came at Eldora Speedway in 2019 where he finished 7th.
· Tex-A-Con Cut Stone: Briscoe will be carrying Tex-A-Con Cut Stone on the No. 04 Ford F-150 this weekend. Tex-A-Con serves as a professional limestone fabricator in Indiana.
· Huffy: Briscoe will also be carrying Huffy Corporation on the side of the Ford F-150 this weekend. Follow #ChaseTheRide for exclusive offers.
· First Dirt Race: This race will be the first ever dirt race that Roper Racing has competed in since they entered NASCAR.
· Points: Roper Racing comes into Bristol 32nd in the Camping World Truck Series owner points.
· Race Info: The Pinty’s Dirt Truck Race at Bristol Motor Speedway will begin at 8:00 p.m. EST on Saturday, March 27th, 2021. The race will have live coverage on FS1, Sirius XM Radio Ch. 90, and MRN Radio.
Cory Roper: “I’m beyond excited to have Chase Briscoe pilot the Roper Racing Team Ford for the Bristol Dirt Race. It wasn’t a hard decision to make when Chase came to us about this opportunity. To have someone like Chase drive for our small team and represent our partners is a huge honor. I look forward to being behind the wheel in Richmond and continuing our strong start to the 2021 season.”
Chase Briscoe: “Really excited to climb in the 04 for the Roper Racing guys. Should be an awesome way to kickoff the weekend in Bristol. Hopefully we can park the Tex-A-Con Cut Stone/Huffy Bicycles truck in victory lane.”
Briscoe’s Career Camping World Truck Series Stats
|Starts||Wins||Top 5||Top 10||Poles||Laps Led||Avg. Start||Avg. Finish|
About Tex-A-Con Cut Stone
Tex-A- Con Cut Stone is known as a professional limestone fabricator in Indiana. This organization is looking to spark a resurgence in the prestige of Indiana limestone and bring new business to the Belt. Joe Dellacroce and Brenda Edwards are committed to honoring their heritage by developing a reputation for efficiency and integrity. They are committed to earning the trust and respect of their customers. For more information go to www.texaconcutstone.com
About Huffy Bikes
Huffy Bikes is a supplier of bicycles that is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. Huffy has been producing bikes and other wheeled vehicles for more than a century and is best known for its all-purpose bikes which also includes scooters in the product portfolio. For more information go to www.huffybikes.com
About Roper Racing Roper Racing Team Headquarters is located in Mont Belvieu, Texas, just outside of Houston, where they field the No. 04 Ford F-150 truck. The core of the team has been together with Cory Roper for many years. Part of the success of the team comes from the dedication of many friends and family members. After working all day at their full-time jobs, they commit to working late nights at the race shop. The 2021 season will be the 4th year for the team. Cory Roper serves not only as the driver but the owner of the team as well. Roper’s lifelong dream had been to drive in NASCAR. For more information go to roperracingteam.com
Roper Racing PR