Mother Nature had other plans last week canceling last Friday’s racing activities, but drivers are ready to get back in the cockpit and do battle under the lights this Friday.
Precision Electrical Back to School Night at the .375-mile banked concrete oval will feature racing action with Twin Pure 4 20’s, Twin Highland Sign Shop Late Model Stock Car races, “Super Transmissions” Mod Street, Mod 4, and, Pure Street!
NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racing for Precision Electrical Back to School Night is scheduled for Friday, August 9th. Pit gates will open at 2 p.m., spectator gates will open at 5 p.m. and racing at 8 p.m. Full race day schedule is attached.
“This is always one of my favorite nights that we get to put on! Seeing the smiles on kids’ faces when they come through the gate makes it all worth it!” said track GM, Karen Tunnell.
Along with the full schedule of racing, Precision Electrical will be donating school supplies to kids as they enter. Drivers were also challenged to donate a bike to be given away at Fridays race.
Adult grandstand admission Friday $12, with kids 12-and-under admitted FREE. Adult tier-parking admission $12 per person (plus a $12 vehicle parking spot fee), with kids 12-and-under admitted free.
Current Track Point Leaders: (Full Points Attached)
- LMSC – Nik Williams
- Mod Street – Kevin Wolfe
- Pure Street – Doug Austin
- Mod 4 – Kevin Canter
- Pure 4 – Keith Helton
- NASCAR license forms are available at the track office during the week, and they will also be available at pit sign-in the day of event.
- Tier-parking spots are available for season-long reservation at $100 per spot. With a reserved parking spot, weekly vehicle and admission costs still apply.
- An open practice is scheduled for Thursday August 8, from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. and FREE for fans to come watch.
- This race is a Contingency Connection Racer Rewards event. Contingency Connection offers nearly $150,000 in national contingency awards. Visit contingencyconnection.com to see a list of over 100 sponsors posting awards for grassroots racers this season.
Kingsport Speedway PR