The ARCA Menards Series schedule is comprised of 20 races at 19 different tracks in 2024, with the season opener at Daytona International Speedway and, for the third consecutive year, the season finale at the series’ home track Toledo Speedway.
Eighteen racetracks from 2023 return to the schedule, with the addition of an event at Dover Motor Speedway in April as the only new venue on the calendar.
- The series will race at Daytona for the 61st consecutive year dating to 1964; the race will be a same-day doubleheader with the NASCAR Xfinity Series the day before the Daytona 500.
- Kansas Speedway is the only track on the schedule twice, with races scheduled in May and September.
- Conjunction races with the NASCAR Cup Series will also take place at Phoenix Raceway in March, Talladega Superspeedway and Dover Motor Speedway in April, Charlotte Motor Speedway in May, Iowa Speedway in June, Michigan International Speedway in August, and Watkins Glen and Bristol Motor Speedway both in September.
- Same-day doubleheaders with the NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park in July and The Milwaukee Mile in August both return.
- The busy summer starts with the popular road course stop at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on June 21 followed by short track clashes at Berlin Raceway, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park and a new summer date at Salem Speedway, while the race at Elko Speedway moves to Saturday, August 3.
- The Illinois State Fairgrounds returns on its traditional August date alongside the DuQuoin State Fairgrounds on Labor Day weekend as dirt races continue on the series schedule.
The race at Phoenix Raceway in March will be a combination race with the ARCA Menards Series West, while races at Dover Motor Speedway, Iowa Speedway, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, The Milwaukee Mile, and Bristol Motor Speedway will be combination races with the ARCA Menards Series East.
The complete 2024 ARCA Menards Series schedule (all times are Eastern):
|Date||Track, Location||Time (ET)||PLATFORM|
|Feb. 17||Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Fla.||1:30 p.m.||FS1|
|March 8||Phoenix Raceway, Avondale, Ariz.||8:00 p.m.||FS1|
|April 20||Talladega Superspeedway, Talladega, Ala.||12:30 p.m.||FS1|
|April 26||Dover Motor Speedway, Dover, Del.||5:00 p.m.||FS1|
|May 4||Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kan.||2:00 p.m.||FS1|
|May 24||Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, N.C.||6:00 p.m.||FS1|
|June 14||Iowa Speedway, Newton, Iowa||8:00 p.m.||FS1|
|June 21||Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Oh.||6:00 p.m.||FS2 / FloRacing|
|June 29||Berlin Raceway, Marne, Mich.||8:00 p.m.*||FS1 / FloRacing|
|July 19||Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Brownsburg, Ind.||5:30 p.m.||FS1 / FloRacing|
|July 27||Salem Speedway, Salem, Ind.||8:00 p.m.||FS1 / FloRacing|
|Aug. 3||Elko Speedway, Elko, Minn.||9:00 p.m.||FS2 / FloRacing|
|Aug. 16||Michigan International Speedway, Brooklyn, Mich.||6:00 p.m.||FS1 / FloRacing|
|Aug. 18||Illinois State Fairgrounds, Springfield, Ill.||2:00 p.m.||FS1 / FloRacing|
|Aug. 25||The Milwaukee Mile, West Allis, Wis.||1:00 p.m.||FS1 / FloRacing|
|Sept. 1||DuQuoin State Fairgrounds, DuQuoin, Ill.||8:30 p.m.||FS1 / FloRacing|
|Sept. 13||Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen, N.Y.||6:00 p.m.||FS1|
|Sept. 19||Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, Tenn.||5:00 p.m.||FS1|
|Sept. 27||Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kan.||5:30 p.m.||FS1|
|Oct. 5||Toledo Speedway, Toledo, Oh.||4:00 p.m.||FS2 / FloRacing|
* Airs on delay at 9:30 p.m. ET on FS1
All dates are tentative and subject to change.
Seventeen races will be televised on FS1, with the other three scheduled for FS2. Nine consecutive races starting at Mid-Ohio in June through DuQuoin in September, plus the season finale at Toledo, will also be streamed live on FloRacing.
Schedules for the ARCA Menards Series East and West will be released at a later date.
For further information please visit ARCARacing.com; for up-to-the-minute updates follow @ARCA_Racing on Twitter.