- The first caution of the race was displayed on lap 25 and Deegan was in the 15th spot with a tight-center condition.
- Deegan remained in the top-15 throughout two more quick cautions and completed Stage 1 in the 17th position.
- Deegan started the second stage in 17th and was in the 15th position when the race went under a red flag on lap 61 for a power outage. After almost an hour break, the race returned to green with around 40 laps to go in the stage.
- The rest of the stage remained green and Deegan ended it in 14th with a pretty neutral Monster Energy Ford.
- During the final stage, Deegan worked her way up to the ninth position on lap 114 when the caution was displayed for accident on the track which she narrowly avoided.
- The race returned to green on lap 121 and the California native was in 11th on lap 130. With under 10 laps to go in the race, another caution was displayed with Deegan in ninth and ultimately sent the event into overtime.
- The first and only attempt at overtime resulted in a seventh-place finish for Deegan, her best career Truck Series finish.
Connexions Sports and Entertainment PR