It’s Fatheadz Eyewear Capitani Classic presented by Great Southern Bank race night!
The final time for 410 sprint car teams to prep before the 60th NOS Energy Drink Knoxville Nationals presented by Casey’s.
The Capitani Classic honors the late Knoxville Raceway promoter, Ralph Capitani. Capitani was instrumental in growing Knoxville Raceway and the Knoxville Nationals into the event it is today.
Everything you need to know for the Fatheadz Eyewear Capitani Classic presented by Great Southern Bank:
- Pit Gates Open – 3pm, CT
- Grandstand Gates Open: 5:30pm, CT
- Sprint Car Hot Laps Begin: 6:45pm, CT
- Reserved Ticket Prices: Adults – $30; Teens – $25; children 6-12 – $20
- General Admission Ticket Prices: Adults – $25; Teens – $20; children 6-12 – $15
- Pit Passes – $40
- Classes: 410 winged sprint cars
- Pits will be open following all on track racing
- Small, collapsible soft-sided coolers are allowed
- One UNOPENED, non-alcoholic beverage can be brought inside the gates.
- Rubber or foam seat cushions are allowed and must be 20″ wide or less.
- Not allowed: firearms, pets, bottles, glass and metal stadium seats.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted. Designated smoking areas are under the grandstands.
- If you can’t make it to the track, watch live on DIRTVision
- Race line-ups, results and point standings are available on the free Knoxville Raceway app.
Remember, if you are NOT feeling well or have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID, please choose another weekend to join us.
Knoxville Raceway PR