General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today reported solid first-quarter earnings. The company’s underlying business performance was strong, but results were heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
First-quarter 2020 results:
- EPS-diluted of $0.17 and EPS-diluted-adjusted of $0.62
- EPS diluted-adjusted includes a $(0.28) impact from Lyft and PSA revaluations
- Income of $0.3 billion, and EBIT-adj. of $1.2 billion, which includes a $(1.4) billion COVID-19 impact
- Revenue of $32.7 billion
- GM North America EBIT-adjusted of $2.2 billion
- GM Financial EBT-adjusted of $0.2 billion