Current Series/Occupation: NASCAR Cup Series – No. 8 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet
NASCAR National Series Stats at Texas Motor Speedway
NASCAR Cup Series: N/A
NASCAR Xfinity Series: 5 starts, 1 pole, 2 top fives, 2 top 10s
NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series: N/A
- Finished runner-up twice in the NASCAR Xfinity Series at Texas in 2018, 2019.
- Back-to-Back NASCAR Xfinity Series champion (2018-2019), and first driver to do it with two different organizations (JR Motorsports 2018, Richard Childress Racing 2019).
- 2018 NASCAR Xfinity Series Sunoco Rookie of the Year; just third driver in series history to win the title in his rookie season joining Chase Elliott (2014) and William Byron (2017).
- In 2017, captured his first NASCAR Xfinity Series victory, at Kentucky, while running a partial schedule.
- In 2015, he competed full-time in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, winning his first race and finishing runner-up in the championship standings.
Overall iRacing Stats