- Todd Gilliland is behind the wheel of the Kyle Busch Motorsports (KBM) No. 4 JBL/SiriusXM Tundra at Kansas Speedway this weekend. This will be the teenager’s first NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series start at the 1.5-mile oval, but he does have one ARCA start at the facility in 2018.
- Last weekend at Dover International Speedway, Todd Gilliland continued a streak of bad luck when he was caught up in two on track incidents, resulting in a 15th-place finish. The young driver began the race in 14th after single-truck qualifying, but the team worked on the handling throughout the day until Gilliland’s lap times were equal to the leaders. As he was on the move toward the front, he was caught up in two separate incidents, effectively ending his chances at a win.
- So far in 2019, Gilliland has recorded two top-10 finishes and has an average starting position of 10.0 and an average finish of 13.2. He currently ranks ninth in the Gander Trucks championship standings with six races completed.
- This is 18-year-old’s first full time NGOTS season behind the wheel of the No. 4 Toyota Tundra. He is once again paired with veteran crew chief Marcus Richmond. Richmond has earned 10 wins, 61 top-five and 131 top-ten finishes in 271 Gander Truck Series starts with drivers including Dennis Setzer, Ty Dillon, Timothy Peters, Johnny Sauter and Noah Gragson. Richmond’s best result at Kansas Speedway is a runner-up finish with owner-driver Kyle Busch in 2018.
- JBL creates the amazing sound that shapes life’s most epic moments. From iconic events like Woodstock and concerts at Madison Square Garden, to games at Yankee Stadium and weekend road trips, JBL elevates listeners’ experiences with award-winning audio that lets them make the most of every moment. With unmatched professional credentials and over 70 years of delivering industry leading innovation, JBL is the authority in engineering superior sound. JBL is part of the HARMAN portfolio of brands admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. In 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.