Tickets and campsites go on sale Dec. 17 for two great weekends of racing at Michigan International Speedway. Don’t miss your chance to purchase tickets and reserve a campsite for all the non-stop racing action and the week-long entertainment at NASCAR’s Most Entertaining Track in 2019.
It has never been easier to purchase tickets and reserve a campsite at Michigan International Speedway in 2019. Fans can visitwww.mispeedway.com or call 888-905-7223 to get the best deals. Grandstand tickets start at $39 and week-long camping starts at $135.
“The 2019 NASCAR season is quickly approaching and we cannot wait to welcome all the fans to Michigan International Speedway,” track President Rick Brenner said. “We continue to create special experiences for our fans and campers for the week as NASCAR’s Most Entertaining Track.”
The 2019 Schedule:
– June 7 – ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying
– June 8 – NASCAR XFINITY Series LTi Printing 250
– June 9 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series FireKeepers Casino 400
– August 9 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Practice and Qualifying
– August 10 – NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Corrigan Oil 200
– August 11 – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Consumers Energy 400
Michigan International Speedways continues to enhance the experience in 2019 after listening to feedback. Some of the new enhancements include:
– Season/Weekend Membership
– New Pit Road Acceleration Club
– All-You-Can-Eat Seats in Turn 1 and now Turn 4
– MISCAMPING.com Brooklyn Trails and MISCAMPING.com M-50 Creekside Campgrounds have the option of coming in on Thursday of race week
– MISCAMPING.com M-50 Creekside Campground will feature DOUBLE-SIZED campsites
– Free overnight parking available in pond corner
– Lower price on all campground overnight parking
– Variety of flexible payment plans with as little as 25% down
Fans will want to stay tuned as more enhancements to the race weekend will be announced soon.
International Speedway Corporation implemented a comprehensive ticket and travel protection program for guests with an unused grandstand ticket when the event is postponed. The ISC Weather Protection Program applies to all paid grandstand tickets to NASCAR races at any ISC facility that are postponed and rescheduled to a different date due to inclement weather. Guests will now be able to exchange paid grandstand tickets that were not used on a rescheduled race date for a future NASCAR event at an ISC facility. The unused grandstand tickets may be exchanged for a same-series ticket of equal or lesser value based on event and seating location availability.
Kids 12 and under will continue to be admitted free on Fridays and Saturdays and half-priced on Sundays in the grandstands.
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series will feature a new aerodynamic racing package in 2019 to bolster the competition. It will be similar to what was used in the 2018 All-Star race. The baseline aero elements of the 2019 rules package are a taller eight-inch by 61-inch rear spoiler, a larger front splitter with a two-inch overhang and a wider radiator pan that measures 37 inches wide in the front tapering to 31 inches at the rear. In addition, a smaller tapered spacer and aerodynamic ducts will be used. The smaller spacer will further limit airflow through the engine and thereby horsepower to a figure around 550.
The Gander Outdoors Truck Series Corrigan Oil 200 will serve as the cutoff race for the regular season. Drivers will have one final opportunity to make the playoffs in the truck series, adding even more intensity and intrigue to the already thrilling race at MIS.
Nestled in the lush Irish Hills of Southeastern Michigan, Michigan International Speedway is NASCAR’s fastest racetrack. It has been the love of NASCAR racing and the thrill of a great time for race fans and drivers alike for 50 years.
# # #
2019 Michigan International Speedway Schedule
Friday, June 7 ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying
Saturday, June 8 NASCAR XFINITY Series LTi Printing 250
Sunday, June 9 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series FireKeepers Casino 400
July 19 – 21 Faster Horses Festival
Friday, Aug. 9 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Practice and Qualifying
Saturday, Aug. 10 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Corrigan Oil 200
Sunday, Aug. 11 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Consumers Energy 400